รีวิว Tribes Of Europa ยูโรปาทมิฬ จากผู้สร้าง DARK
Tribes of Europa หรือ ยูโรปาทมิฬ
A sci-fi drama-dystopia series from Germany created by Wiedemann & Berg Film Production, a German film studio. The creators of the series “DARK” were once stunned by the great European sci-fi. This time, downscaling from time to time is a story of the collapse of the future world, as moviegoers call it dystopia. Created by Philip Kock. Along with German actors such as Henry Ette Conferius, Emilio Sacraia, David Ali Rachet distributed by Netflix. It is once again that a film company recreates its own style story once again. With a plot that anyone can hear, it has to be believed that it is already in Hollywood. But when it comes to European scale It, too, has to create an interesting turning point.
“In the year 2074 the world will collapse. Technology died from unknown reasons known as “December”. Human society in Europe was later divided into imperial tribes called Europa. Some of the inhabitants were forced to kill each other. Some of them have been in peace for a long time. Or even the military forces trying to reclaim the peaceful society But the three sisters, Elya, Liv and Kiano Living in a peaceful tribe with his own father A loving family Instead of being pulled into a vortex of survival. When the danger of an evil tribe threatens their lives and sets them apart. All three must find a way to survive. In the hope of freeing the tribes from the darkness that is slowly taking over the continent. ”
- Advanced sci-fi work from Germany.
- With all kinds of emotions that are intense, both funny and serious.
- Bringing the repetitive features of the dystopia to be unique. Be reasonable
- Actors are serious. Very angry Unbuffed Not worried about the image.
- Social issues worth thinking about in every episode.
- Film-level creation.
- A chapter worth following and always leaving a clue.
- All characters have interesting dimensions. Both the good and the bad. อ่านต่อ